Organic Fabric Softener
Organic Fabric Softener
Sale Sold out
Regular price $84.38 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Purchase pump or spout here
100% Organic Fabric Softener from Rustic Strength!
Natural, hypoallergenic fabric softener that helps keep your washing machine smelling fresh and clean!
• soften fabrics without using the harsh chemicals often found in commercial fabric softeners.
• help reduce static, making lint and pet hair less likely to cling to your clothing.
• help loosen aluminum chloride and minerals like zinc, and salt which help keep dirt from sticking to clothing.
• loosens soap buildup the same way it can keep dirt from clinging to clothes
The antibacterial properties make it ideal for laundry and act as a deodorizer for your clothes.
Does NOT create build-up in washing machine!! Unlike conventional chemical softeners this actually keeps your laundry machine fresh and working like new, instead of clogging it up with toxic residue
Eco-Friendly • Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free • SLS/SLES-Free • Cruelty-Free • Gluten-Free
Vegan • bECOn • Biodegradable • Made In The USA
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, and certified NON-GMO by the NON-GMO Project verification program.
Help your customers leap over metal hurdles. Long have the benefits of vinegar as a fabric softener been known. But many still feel un-sure about putting vinegar in their washing machine. That is why we have re-packaged our Organic 50-grain Vinegar to help your customers gain confidence in this healthy addition to ones laundry routine.
100% free of toxic gick found in conventional fabric softeners:
NO SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE
[ High Concern: acute aquatic toxicity; Moderate Concern: respiratory effects ]
[ Some Concern: respiratory effects, general systemic/organ effects, skin irritation/allergies/damage, damage to vision ]
NO CARBON TETRACHLORIDE
[ Some Concern: general systemic/organ effects, cancer ]
[ Some Concern: kidney and urinary effects, general systemic/organ effects, cancer ]
[ High Concern: acute aquatic toxicity, chronic aquatic toxicity; Moderate Concern: general systemic/organ effects ]
NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS
[ High Concern: Government enforceable restrictions; Some Concern: general systemic/organ effects, developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects ]
NO SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE
[ High Concern: general ecotoxicity; Some Concern: respiratory effects, skin irritation/allergies/damage, damage to vision ]
[ Some Concern: respiratory effects, general systemic/organ effects; Some Concern: developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects, damage to vision ]
NO PHTHALATE-BASED FRAGRANCES
[ Some Concern: respiratory effects, developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects ]
[ Carcinogenic. Some Concern: developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects, general systemic/organ effects, cancer, damage to DNA, nervous system effects, skin irritation/allergies/damage, damage to vision, respiratory effects ]
NO PROPYLENE OXIDE
[ Acutely toxic. Carcinogenic. Some Concern: damage to DNA, general systemic/organ effects, respiratory effects, skin irritation/allergies/damage, damage to vision ]
NO ETHYLENE OXIDE
[ Carcinogenic. Exposure to ethylene oxide may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, breathing difficulty, drowsiness, weakness, exhaustion, eye and skin burns, frostbite, and reproductive effects ]
[ Carcinogenic. Some Concern: digestive system effects, respiratory effects, skin irritation/allergies/damage ]
*Examples from ewg
CAUTION: For external use only. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Safe for septic systems.
Close The Loop Program™
Close The Loop Program™
Earn credits towards your next order when you ship back your Rustic StrengthTM container. For us to sanitize, refill and reuse!
• Credits for returning Rustic Strength™ packaging
• $40.00 credit for every 30 Gallon or 55 Gallon Drum ( When you have 8 drums saved up, you can choose either credits or having us pay to pick up from you — if you want us to pick up, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have 8. )
• $4.00 credit for every 2.5-gallon bag, 5-gallon cubetainer (box, bladder, and/or white cap), 5-gallon carboy, and 5-gallon buckets
• $2.00 credit for every plastic 1-gallon bottle
The easiest way to return items is to use PirateShip.com
• create a Pirate Ship account
• place items in a box - (write down the dimensions of the box)
• weight your item(s)
• address to return items-
403 N Oak Ave
Mansfield, MO 65704
• create label
• place on the box and drop it at the USPS store.
Don't forget the Pump or Spout
Pumps and spouts are sold separate of each item to help reduce waste in your store and environment. Make sure you click here to purchase them.